Thursday, September 16, 2010

Grouse Grind #11 - 45:27




Thursday, September 16, 2010

Out for my 11th Grind of the year.  I pushed this one out pretty well to my max capacity, with my heart routinely ripping at 181bpm.  My average heart ended up being 174, which is super high.  I'm not sure I have it in me to break this seasons PB of 44:21 in me, today felt like a max effort.

A great burn then picked up my duffel at the top from Guest Services for a quick fake shower in the sink before taking the Gondola down and stopping by my old office for a catch up with some old friends.
A great burn then picked up my duffel at the top from Guest Services for a quick fake shower in the sink before taking the Gondola down and stopping by my old office for a catch up with some old friends.



steady climb, steady rabbit like heart rate




Hokkaido Ramen for dinner is made my achilles pain feel so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment